- Daily NewsBot - Australian Edition
- A free daily digest to get across Australian and global startup news each morning in under 10 mins
- Daily NewsBot - Asia Edition
- A free daily email digest to get across South East Asia and global startup news each morning in under 10 mins
- Open source seed financing documents
- Spend less time and money on legal
Hi. My name is Paul Bennetts.
After university, I founded Dirkwoods Computer Store. Began making profits. Used it to expand inventory and grow to multiple locations. Read a book on Warren Buffett. Loved learning how other businesses work. PC prices kept decreasing. Started investing outside of the business. Sold it after 4 years in operation.
Joined Goldman Sachs in 2006. Spent 5 years there. Kept my head down as the GFC hit.
I then became the Investment Manager for the c.$500m Tulla Family Office. We had an open mandate to invest in anything. Investing in businesses is fun. Bond investing not so much.
I then co-founded and was CEO of BuildCurious. We were going to remake High School education. After meeting Mr. Market, we learnt the challenge of well lots and eventually had to shut it down.