- Daily NewsBot - Australian Edition
- A free daily digest to get across Australian and global startup news each morning in under 10 mins
- Daily NewsBot - Asia Edition
- A free daily email digest to get across South East Asia and global startup news each morning in under 10 mins
- Open source seed financing documents
- Spend less time and money on legal
Hi. My name is Paul Bennetts.
At university, I started a computer store. Began making profits. Used it to expand inventory and grow to multiple locations. Read a book on Warren Buffett. Loved learning how other businesses work. PC prices kept decreasing. Started investing outside of the business.
Joined Goldman Sachs. Spent too long there. Kept my head down as the GFC hit. I then became the Investment Manager for the c.$500m Tulla Family Office. We had an open mandate to invest in anything. Investing in businesses is fun. Bond investing not so much.
Got to know Craig Blair and Daniel Petre as they were planning to launch AirTree Ventures. We raised and invested the $60m AirTree Fund I over the next 2.5 years. I had a blast. I learned a lot. A lot!
Now, I’m building a Spaceship. You can read about us in the AFR, The Australian, SMH, The Age, Mashable, Business Insider, StartupDaily, StartupSmart and Pedestrian TV. Invest your Super where the world is going, not where it has been.